Ourpalm Acquired Playcrab and Shanggame with RMB2.5B
Late yesterday, Ourpalm announced a major assets restructuring proposal.
According to the proposal, Ourpalm would acquire 100% of equity in Playcrab with RMB1.74B and 70% of equity in Shanggame with RMB814M. The acquisition would be conducted in the form of share offering and cash payment. A total of RMB1,232.74M would be paid in cash, while the remaining RMB1,320.26M would be paid by privately placed shares of Ourpalm at the price of RMB19.83 per share. Meanwhile, Ourpalm proposed to raise RMB851M at a price of no lower than RMB17.84 per share, to pay for the consideration of acquisition.
Playcrab is engaged in R&D and operation of mobile network game. According to the statistics of Enfodesk, Playcrab ranked fifth among mobile network game research & development providers in H1’13, with a market share of 3.8%. Its products include Dazhangmen, Renjiang and other mobile games. Shanggame is a network game developer and operator who owns Three Kingdoms Defense and other game products.
According to the plan of the acquisition of Playcrab, Ourpalm would acquire 10.0% equity held by institutional investor Fen Bo Shi Dai with RMB120M in cash and acquire the equity held by CEO Ye Kai and other executives in the form of equity and cash. According to the plan of the acquisition of Shanggame, Ourpalm would acquire 5% equity held by angel investor Zhu Ye with RMB40.7M in cash and acquire the equity held by CEO Liu Zhijun and other executives in the form of equity and cash.
- Related News
- 2014-08-28Wanda, Tencent and Baidu Jointly Launch an E-commerce Company
- 2014-08-28Ma Yun Becomes China’s Richest Man with US$21.8B Before Listing of Alibaba
- 2014-08-28Star Capital Raises RMB10B in Three Years with Insurance Capital as Preferred LP
- 2014-08-26New Trend in China’s Internet Industry: Everyone Can Be an Angel
- 2014-08-26People Group to Acquire Three Cultural Companies at RMB3.1B; Sun Honglei Hopef…
Popular in 24 Hours
- Rules for New Third Board Market Makers Will Be Implemented Next Week; 66 Brokers Are Qualified2014-08-20
- Dai Zhikang: Money is Nothing; Entrepreneurs Have to Force Themselves2014-08-05
- VC Invests in VC: Two Months after Wang Hui’s Demission, Sequoia Becomes LP of Highlight Capital2014-08-02
- M&As Hit a New High in Q3; IPO Suspension Becomes Main Cause for Economic Recovery2013-10-10
- Fast Fashion & E-commerce Fuel Investments in China's Clothing Sector2011-09-30
- 5173.com Plans Seeking for IPO in Hong Kong2011-09-13
- Pufa Bank Becomes Shanghai Financial Fund’s Custodian Bank2011-09-12
- Zhejiang Businessmen Blue Rock VC Fund to be Established in Zhuji2008-06-18
- BoComm to Buy into China Orient Asset Management2009-07-03
- Eight PE Fund Firms Settle Down in Tianjin2010-01-22