Ourpalm Acquired Playcrab and Shanggame with RMB2.5B
Late yesterday, Ourpalm announced a major assets restructuring proposal.
According to the proposal, Ourpalm would acquire 100% of equity in Playcrab with RMB1.74B and 70% of equity in Shanggame with RMB814M. The acquisition would be conducted in the form of share offering and cash payment. A total of RMB1,232.74M would be paid in cash, while the remaining RMB1,320.26M would be paid by privately placed shares of Ourpalm at the price of RMB19.83 per share. Meanwhile, Ourpalm proposed to raise RMB851M at a price of no lower than RMB17.84 per share, to pay for the consideration of acquisition.
Playcrab is engaged in R&D and operation of mobile network game. According to the statistics of Enfodesk, Playcrab ranked fifth among mobile network game research & development providers in H1’13, with a market share of 3.8%. Its products include Dazhangmen, Renjiang and other mobile games. Shanggame is a network game developer and operator who owns Three Kingdoms Defense and other game products.
According to the plan of the acquisition of Playcrab, Ourpalm would acquire 10.0% equity held by institutional investor Fen Bo Shi Dai with RMB120M in cash and acquire the equity held by CEO Ye Kai and other executives in the form of equity and cash. According to the plan of the acquisition of Shanggame, Ourpalm would acquire 5% equity held by angel investor Zhu Ye with RMB40.7M in cash and acquire the equity held by CEO Liu Zhijun and other executives in the form of equity and cash.
- Related News
- 2014-07-24CICC will Go for IPO in Hong Kong after ups and downs for 7 Years
- 2014-07-23Insecurity Makes 31-year-old Chen Ou Obsessed with Making Money
- 2014-07-23Hony Investment: Why Do I Spend RMB10B on a Pizza Shop
- 2014-07-23Meizu Closes RMB2B Fundraising in June
- 2014-07-22Yuantiku.com Raises US$15M in Series C Fundraising, with Valuation of US$125M
Popular in 24 Hours
- Xu Xin’s Success: Three Key Choices in Her Life2014-06-24
- Tencent Purchases 19.9% Shares of 58.com with US$736M2014-06-27
- Shareholders of Smartisan Increase from Eight to 152014-06-03
- Jun. 2014 Sees US$4.20B Raised by VC/PEs and More Listed Companies Involved in Buyout Funds2014-07-02
- April Sees VC/PE Investment Amount of Up to US$10.70B; Temasek Becomes a Shareholder of Watsons2014-05-23
- Active LPs Number up to 8,999; Early-stage Funds Welcomed in New Internet Era2014-04-16
- Forbes Is Acquired by Chinese Tycoons with RMB475M 2014-07-21
- Ten Companies Gain IPO Approval2014-06-10
- Cogobuy Will Be Listed in Hong Kong on July 182014-07-08
- China Flooring Raises $142 Million in Hong Kong IPO2011-05-23