Ourpalm Acquired Playcrab and Shanggame with RMB2.5B
Late yesterday, Ourpalm announced a major assets restructuring proposal.
According to the proposal, Ourpalm would acquire 100% of equity in Playcrab with RMB1.74B and 70% of equity in Shanggame with RMB814M. The acquisition would be conducted in the form of share offering and cash payment. A total of RMB1,232.74M would be paid in cash, while the remaining RMB1,320.26M would be paid by privately placed shares of Ourpalm at the price of RMB19.83 per share. Meanwhile, Ourpalm proposed to raise RMB851M at a price of no lower than RMB17.84 per share, to pay for the consideration of acquisition.
Playcrab is engaged in R&D and operation of mobile network game. According to the statistics of Enfodesk, Playcrab ranked fifth among mobile network game research & development providers in H1’13, with a market share of 3.8%. Its products include Dazhangmen, Renjiang and other mobile games. Shanggame is a network game developer and operator who owns Three Kingdoms Defense and other game products.
According to the plan of the acquisition of Playcrab, Ourpalm would acquire 10.0% equity held by institutional investor Fen Bo Shi Dai with RMB120M in cash and acquire the equity held by CEO Ye Kai and other executives in the form of equity and cash. According to the plan of the acquisition of Shanggame, Ourpalm would acquire 5% equity held by angel investor Zhu Ye with RMB40.7M in cash and acquire the equity held by CEO Liu Zhijun and other executives in the form of equity and cash.
- Related News
- 2014-10-17September Sees IPOs Remaining Stable and More Attention Paid to Overseas IPOs …
- 2014-10-15Renren CEO Chen Yizhou: Waiting for Appropriate Opportunities
- 2014-10-15Detailed Rules for Transfer Mechanism of New Third Board Will Be Stage out at …
- 2014-10-15Tririver Capital Announces Fundraising of Its 2nd Bio/ Healthcare Industry Fund
- 2014-10-1415-20 Companies Are Expected to Get Fifth Batch of IPO Approvals within This W…
Popular in 24 Hours
- Source Code Capital Founder Cao Yi: Learn from Shunwei 2014-08-25
- The China Mixed Ownership Reform Research Report 2014 Is Released; PEs Bide Their Time2014-10-10
- Anbang Acquires European Insurance Company FIDEA2014-10-14
- September Sees IPOs Remaining Stable and More Attention Paid to Overseas IPOs 2014-10-17
- Fosun’s Guo Guangchang Learns the Best Model from Buffett2014-10-09
- Ant Finance Fuels the Development of Alibaba2014-10-14
- Tririver Capital Announces Fundraising of Its 2nd Bio/ Healthcare Industry Fund2014-10-15
- Detailed Rules for Transfer Mechanism of New Third Board Will Be Stage out at Year End2014-10-15
- Hc360.com Will Shift from HKGEM to HKMB for IPO on Oct. 10 2014-10-08
- One-year-old Second-hand Car P2P Sales Platform Beepi Raises US$60M2014-10-07