Ourpalm Acquired Playcrab and Shanggame with RMB2.5B
Late yesterday, Ourpalm announced a major assets restructuring proposal.
According to the proposal, Ourpalm would acquire 100% of equity in Playcrab with RMB1.74B and 70% of equity in Shanggame with RMB814M. The acquisition would be conducted in the form of share offering and cash payment. A total of RMB1,232.74M would be paid in cash, while the remaining RMB1,320.26M would be paid by privately placed shares of Ourpalm at the price of RMB19.83 per share. Meanwhile, Ourpalm proposed to raise RMB851M at a price of no lower than RMB17.84 per share, to pay for the consideration of acquisition.
Playcrab is engaged in R&D and operation of mobile network game. According to the statistics of Enfodesk, Playcrab ranked fifth among mobile network game research & development providers in H1’13, with a market share of 3.8%. Its products include Dazhangmen, Renjiang and other mobile games. Shanggame is a network game developer and operator who owns Three Kingdoms Defense and other game products.
According to the plan of the acquisition of Playcrab, Ourpalm would acquire 10.0% equity held by institutional investor Fen Bo Shi Dai with RMB120M in cash and acquire the equity held by CEO Ye Kai and other executives in the form of equity and cash. According to the plan of the acquisition of Shanggame, Ourpalm would acquire 5% equity held by angel investor Zhu Ye with RMB40.7M in cash and acquire the equity held by CEO Liu Zhijun and other executives in the form of equity and cash.
- Related News
- 2014-10-24Research on First PE Firm Listed on New Third Board; PE Firm Benchmark Study—…
- 2014-10-22Changgao Group Raises RMB537M
- 2014-10-22Meizu Joins Hands with Alibaba to Complement to Each Other to Compete with Xia…
- 2014-10-22Two Months after Implementation of PE Regulatory Measures: AMAC Plans to Issue…
- 2014-10-22Duanrong.com Acquires Series A Financing of Nearly US$10M and Sets up Risk Dep…
Popular in 24 Hours
- Research on First PE Firm Listed on New Third Board; PE Firm Benchmark Study—Jiuding Capital Released2014-10-24
- Jiuding Capital Inject More Capital to Jiuzhou Securities2014-10-20
- Vicki Zhao’s Gold-digging Map: From Actress to Investor2014-10-20
- The China Mixed Ownership Reform Research Report 2014 Is Released; PEs Bide Their Time2014-10-10
- One-year-old Second-hand Car P2P Sales Platform Beepi Raises US$60M2014-10-07
- Vista Acquires Business Software Company Tibco with US$4.3B2014-09-30
- Google Capital’s First Investment in China: InnoLight Technology Gets Series C Fundraising of US$38M2014-09-30
- Renren CEO Chen Yizhou: Waiting for Appropriate Opportunities2014-10-15
- Cogobuy Will Be Listed in Hong Kong on July 182014-07-08
- Ma Dongmin Ranks the Fifth in the 2014 Hurun China's Women Rich List with RMB22.5B2014-10-21