Lashou.com Raises US$50M in Series B Funding
Lashou.com, a domestic group purchase website, announced that it has received the second round of venture capital amounting to US$50M. This round of investment mainly came from Tenaya Venture, Norwest Venture Partners, GSR Ventures and Rebate Network.
PEdaily.cn had an exclusive interview with Wu Bo, CEO of Lashou.com. This investment was led by Tenaya Venture and completed very fast, Wu said.
Before that, Lashou.com had received the first round of US$5M financing from Taishan Angel Fund, Founder of Daily Deal, a European group purchase website, and GSR Ventures. In this June, it has got US$5M of loans from such venture capital companies as GSR Ventures. Plus this round of proceeds, Lashou.com has accumulatively received US$60M of venture capital.
Wu disclosed, these proceeds will be used for return to users, promotion in cities and marketing promotion. Before the end of next year, Lashou.com will achieve its target to open 200 to 300 urban group purchase sub-websites, including Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan.
- Related News
- 2011-04-12China Lashou's Latest Fundraising Values It at US$1 B
- 2011-04-11Lashou.com Announced the Completion of Series C Financing Totaling US$111M
- 2010-12-03Lashou.com Gets Round II Investment
- 2010-12-02Chinese Groupon, Lashou and Meituan both Confirm They Raised Venture Capital
Popular in 24 Hours
- Shanghai Xiaolin Technology Receives Investment from Huile Group2008-12-17
- Eight PE Fund Firms Settle Down in Tianjin2010-01-22
- Tencent Injects RMB400M in KakaoTalk and Obtains about 14% Equity2012-05-17
- LPs Number up to 9,589; Listed Companies’ Participation in Establishment of Buyout Funds Becomes the Trend 2014-07-18
- New Trend in China’s Internet Industry: Everyone Can Be an Angel 2014-08-26
- Meituan.com Gains Tens of Millions of USD from Sequoia Capital2011-03-07
- Rumor: Easou Wins USD 20 Mln in Funding2011-04-07
- Shandong Ocean Investment Raises US$3B Ocean Fund with Bright Stone Fund2011-05-18
- Real Estate Funds Makes a Leap in 2013 by Setting New Record Highs in Fundraising, Investment and Exit2014-03-10
- New Horizon Capital Invests RMB250M in VATS Liquor2010-11-10