Lashou.com Raises US$50M in Series B Funding
Lashou.com, a domestic group purchase website, announced that it has received the second round of venture capital amounting to US$50M. This round of investment mainly came from Tenaya Venture, Norwest Venture Partners, GSR Ventures and Rebate Network.
PEdaily.cn had an exclusive interview with Wu Bo, CEO of Lashou.com. This investment was led by Tenaya Venture and completed very fast, Wu said.
Before that, Lashou.com had received the first round of US$5M financing from Taishan Angel Fund, Founder of Daily Deal, a European group purchase website, and GSR Ventures. In this June, it has got US$5M of loans from such venture capital companies as GSR Ventures. Plus this round of proceeds, Lashou.com has accumulatively received US$60M of venture capital.
Wu disclosed, these proceeds will be used for return to users, promotion in cities and marketing promotion. Before the end of next year, Lashou.com will achieve its target to open 200 to 300 urban group purchase sub-websites, including Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan.
- Related News
- 2011-04-12China Lashou's Latest Fundraising Values It at US$1 B
- 2011-04-11Lashou.com Announced the Completion of Series C Financing Totaling US$111M
- 2010-12-03Lashou.com Gets Round II Investment
- 2010-12-02Chinese Groupon, Lashou and Meituan both Confirm They Raised Venture Capital
Popular in 24 Hours
- PE Firms Seek for IPO: Kinsalin Listed on OTC Market2014-11-17
- Jack Ma Eyes Domestic A-share Listing of Alipay2014-11-17
- BlueFocus Plans IPO in Hong Kong2014-11-04
- Interim Measures for the Administration of Private Equity Investment Fund Released: VC/PEs Bid Farewell to “Barbarian Growth”2014-11-10
- CITIC Capital Partners Closes China Private Equity Fund - US$425 million final closing far exceeds target2007-05-08
- China's 21Vianet Aims For IPO Worth At Least $115 Million2011-04-07
- Fast Fashion & E-commerce Fuel Investments in China's Clothing Sector2011-09-30
- Shengshi Shenzhou Fund to Focus on Real Estate Equity Investment2010-03-18
- 26 Direct Investment Companies of Securities Companies Line up for IPOs 2012-03-09
- Primavera Capital Raised USD2Billion2011-03-29