Lashou.com Raises US$50M in Series B Funding
Lashou.com, a domestic group purchase website, announced that it has received the second round of venture capital amounting to US$50M. This round of investment mainly came from Tenaya Venture, Norwest Venture Partners, GSR Ventures and Rebate Network.
PEdaily.cn had an exclusive interview with Wu Bo, CEO of Lashou.com. This investment was led by Tenaya Venture and completed very fast, Wu said.
Before that, Lashou.com had received the first round of US$5M financing from Taishan Angel Fund, Founder of Daily Deal, a European group purchase website, and GSR Ventures. In this June, it has got US$5M of loans from such venture capital companies as GSR Ventures. Plus this round of proceeds, Lashou.com has accumulatively received US$60M of venture capital.
Wu disclosed, these proceeds will be used for return to users, promotion in cities and marketing promotion. Before the end of next year, Lashou.com will achieve its target to open 200 to 300 urban group purchase sub-websites, including Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan.
- Related News
- 2011-04-12China Lashou's Latest Fundraising Values It at US$1 B
- 2011-04-11Lashou.com Announced the Completion of Series C Financing Totaling US$111M
- 2010-12-03Lashou.com Gets Round II Investment
- 2010-12-02Chinese Groupon, Lashou and Meituan both Confirm They Raised Venture Capital
Popular in 24 Hours
- Chunyu Doctor Gets Series C Fundraising of US$50M from CICC2014-08-19
- Aug. 2014 Sees IPOs Dropping and iDreamSky Games Going Public in the US2014-09-12
- KKR’s Low-key Investment Strategy in China2014-09-10
- Wanda Real Estate Plans An IPO at Year End 2014-09-10
- Cloud Live Technology Group’s Fundraising Scale Decreases by RMB1.12B2014-09-10
- Daojia Completes US$50M Series D Fundraising Led by JD and Macquarie2014-09-17
- Alibaba Up-regulates IPO Pricing Range to US$66-US$682014-09-16
- Enhanced Verification of Asset Management Discloses Illegal Behaviors of Securities and Fund Companies2014-09-16
- Chinese and Foreign Institutions Take Different Attitudes towards Sinopec’s Reform in Mixed Ownership2014-09-16
- Phoenix New Media Purchases 8.75% Shares of Particle with US$6M2014-09-11