Lashou.com Raises US$50M in Series B Funding
Lashou.com, a domestic group purchase website, announced that it has received the second round of venture capital amounting to US$50M. This round of investment mainly came from Tenaya Venture, Norwest Venture Partners, GSR Ventures and Rebate Network.
PEdaily.cn had an exclusive interview with Wu Bo, CEO of Lashou.com. This investment was led by Tenaya Venture and completed very fast, Wu said.
Before that, Lashou.com had received the first round of US$5M financing from Taishan Angel Fund, Founder of Daily Deal, a European group purchase website, and GSR Ventures. In this June, it has got US$5M of loans from such venture capital companies as GSR Ventures. Plus this round of proceeds, Lashou.com has accumulatively received US$60M of venture capital.
Wu disclosed, these proceeds will be used for return to users, promotion in cities and marketing promotion. Before the end of next year, Lashou.com will achieve its target to open 200 to 300 urban group purchase sub-websites, including Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan.
- Related News
- 2011-04-12China Lashou's Latest Fundraising Values It at US$1 B
- 2011-04-11Lashou.com Announced the Completion of Series C Financing Totaling US$111M
- 2010-12-03Lashou.com Gets Round II Investment
- 2010-12-02Chinese Groupon, Lashou and Meituan both Confirm They Raised Venture Capital
Popular in 24 Hours
- The China Mixed Ownership Reform Research Report 2014 Is Released; PEs Bide Their Time2014-10-10
- September Sees IPOs Remaining Stable and More Attention Paid to Overseas IPOs 2014-10-17
- Detailed Rules for Transfer Mechanism of New Third Board Will Be Stage out at Year End2014-10-15
- Source Code Capital Founder Cao Yi: Learn from Shunwei 2014-08-25
- August Saw M&As Numbering up and Disclosed M&A Value Rebounding 2014-09-26
- Anbang Acquires European Insurance Company FIDEA2014-10-14
- Google Capital’s First Investment in China: InnoLight Technology Gets Series C Fundraising of US$38M2014-09-30
- War of Words between Lei Jun and Yu Chengdong: Why It Is Xiaomi That Has Always Been Wronged?2014-09-29
- Huace Film & TV Plans to Raise RMB2B; Baidu and Lei Jun Will Participate in the Subscription2014-10-09
- Fosun’s Guo Guangchang Learns the Best Model from Buffett2014-10-09