Lashou.com Raises US$50M in Series B Funding
Lashou.com, a domestic group purchase website, announced that it has received the second round of venture capital amounting to US$50M. This round of investment mainly came from Tenaya Venture, Norwest Venture Partners, GSR Ventures and Rebate Network.
PEdaily.cn had an exclusive interview with Wu Bo, CEO of Lashou.com. This investment was led by Tenaya Venture and completed very fast, Wu said.
Before that, Lashou.com had received the first round of US$5M financing from Taishan Angel Fund, Founder of Daily Deal, a European group purchase website, and GSR Ventures. In this June, it has got US$5M of loans from such venture capital companies as GSR Ventures. Plus this round of proceeds, Lashou.com has accumulatively received US$60M of venture capital.
Wu disclosed, these proceeds will be used for return to users, promotion in cities and marketing promotion. Before the end of next year, Lashou.com will achieve its target to open 200 to 300 urban group purchase sub-websites, including Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan.
- Related News
- 2011-04-12China Lashou's Latest Fundraising Values It at US$1 B
- 2011-04-11Lashou.com Announced the Completion of Series C Financing Totaling US$111M
- 2010-12-03Lashou.com Gets Round II Investment
- 2010-12-02Chinese Groupon, Lashou and Meituan both Confirm They Raised Venture Capital
Popular in 24 Hours
- Sany Plans to List Excavator Business on HKEx2014-08-06
- Hitting A Record High; Policies Concerning the Entry of Foreign PEs Reformed2014-08-15
- Another Ice-break Trial for Settlement of Capital Fund of Foreign PEs2014-07-30
- Dianwoba Gains US$10M Investment from Top VCs2014-07-29
- Candidate list of Issuance Examination Committee Released2014-07-28
- Alibaba Is Said to Invest in Snapchat2014-07-31
- Great Wisdom Acquires Xiangcai Securities with RMB9B2014-08-13
- Ganji.com Completes US$200M of Financing from Tiger Fund and Carlyle Group2014-08-12
- IDreamSky Games Goes Public in NASDAQ2014-08-11
- The Third Batch of IPO Approval May Come in Mid and Late August; PORC Builds New Teams for IPO Review2014-08-11