Lashou.com Raises US$50M in Series B Funding
Lashou.com, a domestic group purchase website, announced that it has received the second round of venture capital amounting to US$50M. This round of investment mainly came from Tenaya Venture, Norwest Venture Partners, GSR Ventures and Rebate Network.
PEdaily.cn had an exclusive interview with Wu Bo, CEO of Lashou.com. This investment was led by Tenaya Venture and completed very fast, Wu said.
Before that, Lashou.com had received the first round of US$5M financing from Taishan Angel Fund, Founder of Daily Deal, a European group purchase website, and GSR Ventures. In this June, it has got US$5M of loans from such venture capital companies as GSR Ventures. Plus this round of proceeds, Lashou.com has accumulatively received US$60M of venture capital.
Wu disclosed, these proceeds will be used for return to users, promotion in cities and marketing promotion. Before the end of next year, Lashou.com will achieve its target to open 200 to 300 urban group purchase sub-websites, including Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan.
- Related News
- 2011-04-12China Lashou's Latest Fundraising Values It at US$1 B
- 2011-04-11Lashou.com Announced the Completion of Series C Financing Totaling US$111M
- 2010-12-03Lashou.com Gets Round II Investment
- 2010-12-02Chinese Groupon, Lashou and Meituan both Confirm They Raised Venture Capital
Popular in 24 Hours
- People Group to Acquire Three Cultural Companies at RMB3.1B; Sun Honglei Hopeful to Reap RMB10M2014-08-26
- Source Code Capital Founder Cao Yi: Learn from Shunwei 2014-08-25
- New Trend in China’s Internet Industry: Everyone Can Be an Angel 2014-08-26
- Qualified Investor System Raises Investment Threshold and Ends the Era of “PE by All”2014-08-25
- Vessyl Obtains US$3M of Seed Funds from Investors 2014-08-25
- Three Ways to Go Public in Australia: IPO, Refinancing after Listing & Back-door Listing2014-08-18
- IDG Raises New Fund of over US$100M for Young Entrepreneurs of Post-90s Generation2014-08-12
- Laguo.com Gets Series B Fundraising of RMB150M 2014-08-20
- Wang Wei of S.F. Express: Citibank Spends US$10M for Cooperation 2014-08-19
- Fosun Acquires 20% Stake of American Underwriter Ironshore with US$464M2014-08-19