Lashou.com Raises US$50M in Series B Funding
Lashou.com, a domestic group purchase website, announced that it has received the second round of venture capital amounting to US$50M. This round of investment mainly came from Tenaya Venture, Norwest Venture Partners, GSR Ventures and Rebate Network.
PEdaily.cn had an exclusive interview with Wu Bo, CEO of Lashou.com. This investment was led by Tenaya Venture and completed very fast, Wu said.
Before that, Lashou.com had received the first round of US$5M financing from Taishan Angel Fund, Founder of Daily Deal, a European group purchase website, and GSR Ventures. In this June, it has got US$5M of loans from such venture capital companies as GSR Ventures. Plus this round of proceeds, Lashou.com has accumulatively received US$60M of venture capital.
Wu disclosed, these proceeds will be used for return to users, promotion in cities and marketing promotion. Before the end of next year, Lashou.com will achieve its target to open 200 to 300 urban group purchase sub-websites, including Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan.
- Related News
- 2011-04-12China Lashou's Latest Fundraising Values It at US$1 B
- 2011-04-11Lashou.com Announced the Completion of Series C Financing Totaling US$111M
- 2010-12-03Lashou.com Gets Round II Investment
- 2010-12-02Chinese Groupon, Lashou and Meituan both Confirm They Raised Venture Capital
Popular in 24 Hours
- Google Capital’s First Investment in China: InnoLight Technology Gets Series C Fundraising of US$38M2014-09-30
- Research on First PE Firm Listed on New Third Board; PE Firm Benchmark Study—Jiuding Capital Released2014-10-24
- Two Months after Implementation of PE Regulatory Measures: AMAC Plans to Issue Guidelines2014-10-22
- Changgao Group Raises RMB537M 2014-10-22
- Jiuding Capital Inject More Capital to Jiuzhou Securities2014-10-20
- Meizu Joins Hands with Alibaba to Complement to Each Other to Compete with Xiaomi2014-10-22
- Yahoo Plans to Acquire Video Advertising Startup BrightRoll for US$700M2014-10-21
- Duanrong.com Acquires Series A Financing of Nearly US$10M and Sets up Risk Deposit of RMB30M2014-10-22
- September Sees IPOs Remaining Stable and More Attention Paid to Overseas IPOs 2014-10-17
- Tririver Capital Announces Fundraising of Its 2nd Bio/ Healthcare Industry Fund2014-10-15